Hareem Shah revealed some stunning political disclosures

Hareem Shah cautioned the two leaders that if they continued to say false things against her, the truth will be out.


Hareem Shah, the star of Tick Talk, made a stunning video statement. Hareem Shah cautioned former Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) convener Farooq Sattar and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Fayyaz-ul-Hassan Chauhan.

"Stop talking about me," she added, "or I'll give the media all the evidence of their role."

Farooq Sattar and Fayyaz-ul-Hassan Chauhan, according to Hareem Shah, are making unsubstantiated accusations about her and making arguments in order to deceive the public and not be honest.

Hareem Shah said in a recent video message to Fayyaz-ul-Hassan Chauhan, "I had a lot of respect for you." The media used to inquire about you, but I kept the truth hidden from them.

I didn't want your political career to be ruined, so I always maintained that Fayyaz al-Hassan is a wonderful person; otherwise, God and I both know how you are.

Hareem Shah also chastised Farooq Sattar in her video, claiming that she never demanded a meeting with the politician.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post